CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hi all!!!....


Hey guys,


I wanted to open my own website as i am wanting to have my own makeup artistry business once i finish Makeup School, but i figure a free blog site will have to do for now.


I LOVE makeup, i mean not just LOVE but i would say i am close to obsessed with it.... even just shopping on websites gives me a rush.... (ewww weird i know hehe ;p) so for now i will just be blogging about the makeup and stuff that i do at school and things that i learn so i can share my passion with you!


I'll be updating this page as much as i can!!


Much love,


Jolz

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous!

What a fantastic idea! maybe you can do step by step tutorials with pictures for cosmetics challenged people like me?

I have tried looking for tutorials for people with asian skin tone, eyes etc... but there is very little in the way of information (that is in english and not in japanese).

I would be happy to get together with you to help build your portfolio.

Love your work.

Jade