CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Harajuku Lovers Fragrance..... "Music"



So hubby and i went shopping AGAIN!!! ....... and i walked past a cosmetics/fragrance discount store t Brand Depot called "The Perfume Connection" (and might i add it has BETTER products and a better layout than the original store in the city) and i saw Gwen Stefani's new range of fragrances. I had seen them at DJ's in a set (which was better value, all 5 for $130) but i just couldn't help myself so hubby let me choose one today that he would buy for me and i LOVE them they are too CUTE! Just like it says on the lip of the box "A Fatal Attraction to Cuteness"


Actually on the way home my hubby said to me "you like the fragrance more cos of the packaging... you got sucked in" and yes i hate to admit he is right....The smell is so fruity but fresh! Which suits me!!! I am so inlove with it and the packaging is gorgeous!!

The website describes it as "A delicate floral. Sparkling. Yummy. Juicy"

Top: Sparkling Pear, Clementine
Mid: Sweetpea, Jasmine Sambac, Honeysuckle
Base: Sleek Woods, Vanilla and Skin Musk

I can't wait to collect the rest of them..... maybe i'll get the set tomorrow...... hehehe ;p

0 comments: