CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

CHINA GLAZE.... "OMG"









Today i painted my nails with the China Glaze nail polish called "OMG"... it's from their holographic range... i LOVE these cos of the way they look in different lighting....and yes they are a bit dodgy (my nails not the product) as i am left handed and can never do the left hand properly! ;p

I promise i will eventually do in depth designs and product review etc but right now just don't have the time.....

4 comments:

moreinfo said...

where i can purchase this and how much costs

Jolie said...

it depends where you live... i live in canberra,australia so i know the stockists here or there is a really good website which has REALLY good prices

http://www.head2toebeauty.com/index.html

but depending where you live postage can be quite pricey!! :s

moreinfo said...

Thank you Jolina, the wbsite you gave me is very helpful. At least I have an idea about the price now. I live in Bulgaria/Europe and most sure we don't have this brand china glaze here, so I have to purchase from abroad.

Nicole said...

Jolina,

What a cute site you have! I love the look of this nail polish -- very different!