CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

The Makeup Store

Left to right: Translucent powder, Foundation, eye primer, loose powder


I FINALLY tried out the products from "The Makeup Store" which i brought on the school makeup trip!!!


The foundation felt SO nice on my face but it definitely more of a sheer coverage..... so i now have a sheer cover foundation and a heavier one (the MAC foundation that i originally had).

The loose powder was ok, it is a very fine powder but it just didn't have the staying power that i am used to. but as i said before all the products still feel really nice on the face. Sometimes i find that the MAC ones are a little heavy and tend to make me feel like my pores are building up dirt....

The eye primer was AWESOME!!!! it literally made my eyeshadow stay put COMPLETELY....!!! Even after 12 hours it still stayed put and i have tried everything i can to make it stay that way but nothing ever did til now!......

I LOVE these shimmers but am yet to find a really good base colour for me...... everything i try is either too white or too pink..... i am still on the hunt! ;p

Anyways that's all for me.... a really short one..... and i'll end with this REALLY daggy photo!!!!

hEHe!>;p


1 comments:

Lani said...

damn i'd love to try out that eye primer. i'm using benefit lemon aid right now. so far so good. pretty eyeshadows ;)