CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

MAC Brow Set "Clear"


So as you can see from my previous Sydney shopping trip i bought the MAC brow set in clear as i am wanting to concentrate on grooming the brows for photoshoots and also for myself when i wear makeup for work etc.

I was so excited to try this cos some of my MUA friends have been RAVING about it and MAC in general (lately i have been becoming more and more disappointed in MAC).

I tried it on Monday just past, and i am so disappointed with how this product DOESN'T work... it doesn't "set" my brows or hold anything... it looked terrible. i would've gotten better results from a tub of vaseline for $3 instead of spending $28 on this....

So children, don't invest in this product... i would recommend using vaseline, or "the makeup store" brow primer or even just a cheap clear mascara.... don't waste approx 1 hours worth of wages on this crap just cos it's "MAC"....

0 comments: