CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lipocils



So I was watching Julieg713 on youtube one day and she did a review on Talika Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel which claims that it will grow your lashes within 28 days, and like everyone else who hears these claims you think to yourself "YEAH RIGHT!" but by the end of Julie's review she was convinced that it worked for her and was a sound investment!

So I of course HAD to buy it,..... so i logged onto Ebay and bought one from a seller in the UK. I received it only 5 days after payment - which was CRAZY fast, i was expecting to wait at least 10 days - and have started using it. I took before photos and also measurements with the help of hubby.

I've always had long lashes but they seem sparse and too thin. So I am hoping that this little miracle works!!!

Starting Length : 7mm

1 comments:

Shortiee31 said...

I hope this is working out well for you! I didn't see that much of a change in my lashes :( x