CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Shu Uemura Skin



So Hubby and I decided to go on a day trip to Sydney and treat ourselves.
He went out and bought cases for his Mac Book Pro and iPhone and I went to the beauty shops!!! (of course!!!)

I walked into David Jones and had a look around and everything seemed quite boring, and tucked away into the corner was a SHU UEMURA counter at the back end of DJ's!!! I was SO excited... something new!!!! - well since the last time i visited Sydney.

I walked straight up to the brush display (cos i was looking for something new to add to my collection) and was approached by an artist who was quite rude. He treated me like I had no idea about anything and that i didn't belong in the shop. I find this usually happens to me when i am not wearing makeup (hmmm :S) So i kinda walked away and did a detour with hubby to his store.

When we came back there was a different artist and he was SUPER friendly and approachable. He helped me with some skin care purchases. I ended up spending $265 bucks!!! (glad to have helped the nice guy with his targets for the day.... maybe if the first artist had been nicer he would've gotten my sale!!! o AND the nice artist TOTALLY hooked me up with some freebie samples and deluxe samples!)



I ended up buying, Skin Purifier Oil, ACE B-G reinforcing GEL lotion and ACE B-G reinforcing emulsion.

I was a bit scared about trying the oil for a cleanser cos i thought that it would make my skin feel oily and gross but it actually feels SO nice and leaves your skin super soft!!! VERY surprising! The ACE B-G range smelt lovely too.... like green tea........

I will trial this range for a whole month, with no other skin care to be used, to see if this purchase was really worth it. I figure i am getting older now and it's time to start looking after my skin (instead of just good ol' soap and water like when i was a teen! ;p)

0 comments: