CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

MAC Perfect Style Brush Set



I got my MAC Brush set today!!! It is FREAKIN awesome AND it only took 1 day for postage!!! ;p

The brushes are all FULL size (which is quite surprising! for the price) and also comes with a really cute bag that has green lining... it would be cute for travel!

These are the brushes:

Duo Fibre Brush 187 = $85.00 rrp
Large Angle Contour Brush 168 = $65.00 rrp
Tapered Blending Brush 222= $54.00 rrp
Small Angle Brush 263 = $37.00 rrp

$241.00 worth of value PLUS a bag for only $150! That's almost $100.00 of savings!

I am VERY impressed at how quick these arrived and the quality. I love these brushes! I tried to look for alternative branded brushes but none of them were dense enough.......

Can't wait for the rest of the makeup I ordered to arrive from the U.S! WOOT! ;p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey... i know that you're happy with you're purchase but i was wondering if you know that these are fake? MAC does not sell their full size brushes in sets... also, from the picture, the 168 angle is not prominent at the top, it actually kind of curves down slightly in an authentic 168...just thought i'd let you know just in case. cheers!

Jolie said...

Hi,

Well these are not fake. I actually ordered these from the official MAC site.

here's the previous post about it: http://cosmeticism.blogspot.com/2009/05/mac-limited-edition-online-brush-set.html

The full size brush sets that you are referring to are the ones on ebay with 20+ brushes. I never buy brushes on ebay for that one reason. This was a limited edition online set that was on sale in Australia for a while. So, thanks for your concern but i know these are 100% real.... unless MAC are selling fakes online.

Paty said...

I got this set at my local CCO and I would have never believed they were real if I hadn't the receipt that says Estee Lauder Companies, hahaha!! I couldn't believe my eyes, I was 100% convinced full size sets didn't exist. But they do exist... There are so many little treasures at CCO... I also found a 225 brush, and saw for the first time the empty lip palette (which isn't very useful, no wonder it was discontinued, haha)