CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 3, 2009

I AM MEGA PISSED!

Here are screen shots of Melinda Dovishaks websites:

THis is her Ebay store:

As listed before she has changed her name several times!!! She is now known as sjukes677 (should be sjukes666!)


She has deleted her store "Cosmetique Boutique" but i was able to get photos of the cached versions of the websites. In these pictures you can see that she had for sale:
1 Lot of 12 MAC cosmetics of your choice $108.00
Lot of 100 Assorted MAC Lipstick $650.00
and a whole bunch of resale lots for Smashbox eyeshadows.



LINK TO FEEDBACK:

http://feedback.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=sjukes677&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

ALL EMAIL ADDRESSES THAT I HAVE CORRESPONDANCE WITH:

sales@cosmetique-boutique.com
ebay@cosmetique-boutique.com
mdovishak@adelphia.net
sales@beautique-boutique.com (<--- it seems she had another store before?)
sjukester10@yahoo.com (<-- this is the address she uses for paypal)
paypal@cosmetique-boutique.com

I will NOT rest until she gives EVERYONE their money back!!!!!!!!!! if you need any extra information please email me! I have a whole file FULL of conversations i have had with her and even the original email with the offer for the MAC $500 lot and $900 lot if you need it for prosecution! I hope the IFCC get the ball rolling soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
My name is Sharon Jukes! I am sjukes677 -- not Melinda. She was given access to my account thru a friend to make a web page, my friend allowed this! i did NOT!!! She stole my account. Has my paypal 3000.00 in the negative!! I changed it back to sjukes677 from what Melinda was using. I had over a 99% and it is now a 96%!!! I am willing to prove this if necessary, I will send you a copy of my drivers license. I assure you, I am no way affiliated with Melinda. I too was a victim!! still am! Melinda has no access to these accounts!
You are welcome to contact me at
sjukester10@yahoo.com
thanks!
Sharon
PS I will make SURE all of you get a REFUND if its the LAST thing i do!!! i swear i did not do this, nor would I!!!

Jolie said...

Sharon> why haven't you replied to my emails. ALSO why haven't i had a return of money or been contacted by paypal?

Anonymous said...

I would like my refund too.