CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 13, 2009

MAC Eyeshadow Pots.


First of all i would like to say a HUGE thanks for the support everyone showed me while this whole saga was going on and for those of you who still have no money to show and fake products I send my thoughts and prayers to you! If i can help you in anyway PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me.

Fortunately, I recieved 100% REAL MAC stuff!!! BUT the negative was that i didn't get what i ordered, but I learnt a lesson from all of this and i will NEVER buy things off the net again.....
(UPDATE 15/07/09 - on further inspection some are fake and some are real. i will be sending back the fake ones OR holding onto them until authorities contact me back.)

"Sharon" i hope you can battle this out and get your money back. I am sorry if i ever sounded rude but i was just so angry over this whole situation! Let me know if i can help you too!



This is the link I used to identify my MAC Pigments:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f257/identifying-fake-mac-pigments-guide-photos-69309/

Everything is in check, even with th bottom of the pigment jar (although my camera is not very good! The "Coltainer" is there onthe bottom as well as the numbers

The "MAC" logo has a shadow underneath from the flash! So don't worry it still looks right!







MAC Eyeshadow:

http://community.livejournal.com/uk_makeup/6330.html




As I said VERY happy with my end result considering the stories that i heard!!!! I am just sad that others didn't get the same outcome.

Thanks again!!!! :D

2 comments:

Lesley said...

I checked your posts and congratulations. It's better to have gotten real then the fakes other people did and I hope it was a massive haul. I'd rather have a mixed lot of real stuff that I didn't order than a bunch of fakes I'd be terrified to use. I hope you were more intelligent than me and ordered more palettes to depot those suckers in to. I shop more than I use but put those things to use and start doing some peoples' make up. You took the class and made it through so you're good to go. XD

Jolie said...

Thanks Lesley!!! I have to say without you I would've given up hope!!!

I too am glad that i got the real ones!!!! My husband was laughing at me in the end.....